By now, you've posted your event and maybe even booked some talent to work. If you have additional details to add or changes to make, PopBookings lets you edit your event easily!
- From the Event Dashboard, choose the event you would like to view by clicking on the name of the event.
- On the Event screen, select “TALENT BOOKING” from the bar at the top of the screen.
- Here is where you are able to edit the details of the event.
- If the event is not posted to Recruit or does not have any shifts booked:
- You will be able to edit all aspects of the event on this page.
- Some examples of this would be: edit the event name, location, day, number of shifts, shift pay rate, shift time length, or delete the shift altogether.
- If there is talent from your database booked for the event, you are not able to reduce the shift count to a lower number than what is already booked.
- You will need to un-book the Recruit talent in order to edit all event details.
- If you do not un-book the talent, you will not be able to edit the shift’s pay rate or the shift time length. You will also not be able to delete the shift.
- All other aspects of the event are able to be edited.
PRO TIP: Any edits are updated on the talent side in real time. However, if you'd like to send a notification of any updates, we recommend messaging them using the group chat feature on the event page. That way nothing will be missed!