By now, you've posted your event and maybe even booked some talent to work. If you have additional details to add or changes to make, PopBookings lets you edit your event easily!
- Log in at agency.popbookings.com
- From the Event Dashboard, choose the event you would like to view by clicking on the name of the event.
- On the Event screen, select Event Details from the bar at the top of the screen to edit the details of the event.
- If the event is not posted to Recruit or does not have any shifts booked, you will be able to edit all aspects of the event on this page. Some examples of this would be: edit the event name, location, day, number of shifts, shift pay rate, shift time length, or delete the shift altogether.
- If there are talent from your database booked for the event, you are not able to reduce the shift count to a lower number than what is already booked.
- If the event has a Recruit talent booked into a shift:
- You will need to un-book the Recruit talent in order to edit all event details.
- If you do not un-book the talent, you will not be able to edit the shift’s pay rate or the shift time length. You will also not be able to delete the shift.
- All other aspects of the event are able to be edited.
PRO TIP: Any edits are updated on the talent side in real time. However, if you'd like to send a notification of any updates, we recommend messaging them using the group chat feature on the event page. That way nothing will be missed!
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.