PopBookings works hard to provide you with key information when you need it. We provide several different types of notifications through various channels. And, you control what messages you get and how you'd like to receive them.
PRO TIP - Start out with all the notifications and channels on and see how it goes. If you start to feel like you're getting too many then you can scale back. It's good to see them all initially to get a feel for what channel suits how you work.
In both the app and the online version there is a section for setting and editing your 'Notification Preferences.
- In the app you can select the hamburger menu icon and then your notification preferences
- Next you can choose how you'd like to be notified: through the app (Push Notifications), via email, and/or text message (SMS) - So, in the example below I'd be getting notifications through the app and in email, but not getting texts.
- Then you can choose what you get notifications about : Job Invitations, Job Listings (for Recruit jobs), Bookings, and Messages
- On the web you can select 'Account Settings' from the drop down menu below your profile picture
- Then clicking on the 'Notifications' tab will allow you to see and manage the ways you are notified and they type of information you receive.
NOTE: Turning off push notifications could prevent you from seeing alerts for new job openings or important messages from your agencies. It's recommended to keep push notifications turned on.