Making payments on PopBookings is a great way to save time when paying your contractors.
There are two ways to process payments in your dashboard: per event and per person.
For processing payments per event, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to your Event Dashboard.
- Click Past at the top of your screen.
- You will see the smart button labelled Finalize Payments in the event status.
Or, go to the Final Payments section on the event.
- OPTIONAL: You can view details of payment details by hitting "View Details" next to the total amount.
- To pay, hit the Pay Now button.
- OPTIONAL: Make adjustments to the total by hitting "-" or "+" an amount.
- To process the amount under "grand total," hit the Submit Rating and Payment button.
To process payments per person, follow the below steps:
- Go to your Payments tab.
- From the list of outstanding payments, click the Pay Now button.
- To process the total in the grand total area, hit the Submit Rating and Payment button.
What happens now?
Your talent will receive an email with instructions to put in what bank account they want that payment to go to. The onboarding is all handled through that email.
What do I need to be able to process payments like this?
First, you will need to create a Veem account with your bank account you want payments to come from. To do so:
1. Follow this link to create your Veem account: https://apps.Veem.com/CustomerApp/SignUpC?cid=BD12073
2. When finished, log into PopBookings (agency.popbookings.com)
3. Go to Account Settings.
4. Under Payments tab, click Connect to Veem button.
5. Log in to your newly created Veem account.
6. Hit "Authorize" for connecting the two accounts.
7. You will see a success message when you have successfully linked your accounts.
How much does this service cost?
To process payments, it will be an additional $0.50 per transaction.
NOTE: Our payments solution is for contractor payments only. If you are making W-2 payroll payouts, you can easily export payroll information from the system using the event export on the event dashboard and payment export under Account Settings > Database.
Still have questions? We're here for you at email@example.com.