Making payments on PopBookings is a great way to save time when paying your contractors.
There are 2 ways to process payments in your dashboard: per event and per person.
For processing payments per event, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to your Event Dashboard.
- Click Past at the top of your screen.
- You will see the smart button labelled "Finalize Payments" in the event status.
Go to the Final Payments section on the event.
- OPTIONAL: You can view details of payment details by hitting "View Details" next to the total amount.
- To pay, hit the Pay Now button.
- OPTIONAL: Make adjustments to the total by hitting "-" or "+" an amount.
- To process the amount under "grand total," hit Submit Rating and Payment button.
To process payments per person, follow the below steps:
- Go to your Payments tab.
- From the list of outstanding payments, click the Pay Now button.
- To process the total in the grand total area, hit the Submit Rating and Payment button.
What happens now?
Your talent should have gotten an email is instructions to put in what bank account they want that payment to go to. The onboarding is all handled through that email.
What do I need to be able to process payments like this?
First, you will need to create a Veem account with your bank account you want payments to come from. To do so, navigate to your Payments settings under Account Settings and follow the directions.
How much does this service cost?
To process payments, it will be an additional $0.50 per transaction.
NOTE: Our payments solution is for contractor payments only. If you are making W-2 payroll payouts, you can easily export payroll information from the system using the export function.