Applying to a Recruit Job
- To apply for a Recruit job, search for events posted by agencies with the Recruit icon next to the Agency’s name.
- Clicking on 'Apply' will pull up that event’s details.
- Note: You’ll be able to look at the details of the Recruit job the same as any other job posted by your agencies.
- At the bottom of the job details, you will see the button to apply to the Recruit job. Clicking 'apply' will send you to another page that allows you to add a Cover Letter to your application.
Pro Tip: The cover letter is optional but really helps you stand out among other staff applying for the same job. Also, the cover letter is job specific so you can speak directly to your skills as they pertain to the job.
- You will also need to agree to our Terms and Conditions(click on the link to read more) for Recruit jobs.
- Now all you need to do is Click 'Submit Application' and you’re good to go! You’ll see a box letting you know you successfully applied. The agency will see your profile and cover letter the next time they fill positions for that event.