Once you are booked for a job, you can check in to let your agency know that you have arrived onsite. To check-in, follow the steps below:
- Open your app or click on the check in notification you will receive prior to your shift
- Click Bookings.
- Open the job you want to check into.
- Click Check in at the bottom of the details page.
- Take selfie to confirm the check in. Make sure you don’t cancel out of the photo editor before you select save. (it may ask you to use photo and then save too.)
Pro Tip - The system works with your devices native mapping app to geolocate you in relations to the venue. If the location is initially off, you can click on the compass icon to refresh your location. No worries if it is off some (not even gps is perfect), you can still complete the check in process.
To Check Out:
- Navigate to job details page
- Click Check Out.
PRO TIP: Ensure you enable GPS for the PopBookings mobile app or on your mobile browser to ensure you can be geo located. Check-in may not work if you do not allow these permissions.
How to turn on and off GPS on your device:
For iPhone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207092
NOTE: If you don't have internet access you will be able to check in with offline mode. The app will record your check in time and selfie (so make sure its a good one) and upload those the next time you connect.