There are several reasons why you might not be seeing jobs on your job board.
- If you are a new user and have not connected to any agencies, you may not see jobs on your job board. To submit your application to agencies, follow these steps.
- If you are a new user and you do not have Recruit enabled on your account, you may not see jobs on your job board. To enable Recruit (PopBookings Recruit allows you to see and apply to jobs from agencies you are not directly connected with), simply click on the blue banner at the top of your screen "to work new jobs."
- There may not be available jobs in your immediate area. Try expanding your search by changing the mile radius.
- If you are on the mobile app, when you go to the job board, just tap on the circle in the upper right with the three lines in it, then go to "distance."
- If you are logged in through the website, just click on the dropdown beside "Locations." You can go as far as 500 miles.
- Your application may not have been approved by an agency yet. Check back later or contact your agency directly to inquire about the status of your application. To message your agency directly, follow these steps.
- Your agency does not have any jobs open at the moment. Check back later!
Still curious as to why you are not seeing jobs on your job board? We're here to help at email@example.com.