How to Edit or Add Profile Photos
To edit or add photos to your profile, follow the below steps:
- Log in at app.popbookings.com.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select View Profile.
- Click the gray Edit Profile button below your profile picture.
To add a new photo:
- Click Add New Photo.
- Select the photo you want to add to your profile.
- Crop photo to your liking.
- Hit Save.
To edit an existing photo:
- Hit the gear icon on the photo you want to edit.
- Select Update Photo.
To delete an existing photo:
- Click the gear icon on the photo you want to delete.
- Select Delete from the options.
To set a picture as a profile picture:
- Click the gear icon on the photo you want to make your profile picture.
- Hit Set as Profile Picture.
Pro Tip: Only add photos that show you in a professional light. Adding questionable photos could alienate your chances of getting booked for certain jobs. Adding at least one headshot, body shot, and a picture of you in the field is a good start. The more the merrier when it comes to the photos on your profile! This will give you a better showcase to agencies of your breadth of experience and personality. Do NOT add snapchat filter photos. Those are adorable, but are not professional. Most clients will want to see professionally done photos.
Troubles uploading your photos? This could be related to third-party cookies not being allow in your browser.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com!