PopBookings Event Statuses help you know exactly where you are in the event staffing process for each event. Filtering your Event Dashboard by status is a great way to see which events require further attention. Here’s what each Event Status means:
What Your Event Statuses Mean
- From the PopBookings dashboard, navigate to your Event Dashboard by selecting it from the lefthand menu.
- The Event Dashboard provides a detailed overview of every event you’re working on. Your events can be sorted by Event Status to show where you are in the process of booking and finalizing each event.
- Event Statuses update automatically as your work progresses. Here’s what each Event Status means:
- Created: Your event has been created. It’s time to start the staffing process.
- Shifts Created: You’ve created open shifts for the event. It’s time to book talent!
- Staff Notified: You’ve notified your Talent Database (or individual talent) of the open shifts for this event. Watch for their replies.
- Staff Available: Talent have identified themselves as interested in working the event.
- Partially Booked: You’ve filled one or more shifts, but not all of them. Reach out to additional talent or remind those who’ve made themselves available to confirm.
- Fully Booked: You’ve filled every shift for this event. Confirm those bookings!
- Fully Booked (Confirmed): Your talent is booked and looking forward to their shift. Make sure they have all the information they need to do their best work.
- Live Event: This event is currently underway. You can monitor the event to see when your staff checks in by selecting the Live Event page within the event.
- Event Completed: This event is over. It’s time to finalize payment for your talent.
- Payment Sent: You’ve paid your staff and now your work is done (for this event, at least). Congrats on a successful event!
Pro Tip: Once an event is over and payment has been sent, you can archive it to declutter your Event Dashboard but retain the event information for future reference.
Use Event Statuses to sort your events and get a clear picture of where your attention is needed (or not)!
Still have questions? We're here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org.