PopBookings Event Statuses help you know exactly where you are in the event staffing process for each event. Filtering your Event Dashboard by status is a great way to see which events require further attention. Here’s what each Event Status means:
What Your Event Statuses Mean
- From the PopBookings dashboard, navigate to your Event Dashboard by selecting it from the lefthand menu.
- The Event Dashboard provides a detailed overview of every event you’re working on. Your events can be sorted by Event Status to show where you are in the process of booking and finalizing each event.
- Event Statuses update automatically as your work progresses. Here’s what each Event Status means:
- Created: Your event has been created. It’s time to start the staffing process.
- Shifts Created: You’ve created open shifts for the event. It’s time to book talent!
- Staff Notified: You’ve notified your Talent Database (or individual talent) of the open shifts for this event. Watch for their replies.
- Staff Available: Talent have identified themselves as interested in working the event.
- Partially Booked: You’ve filled one or more shifts, but not all of them. Reach out to additional talent or remind those who’ve made themselves available to confirm.
- Fully Booked: You’ve filled every shift for this event. Confirm those bookings!
- Fully Booked (Confirmed): Your talent is booked and looking forward to their shift. Make sure they have all the information they need to do their best work.
- Live Event: This event is currently underway. You can monitor the event to see when your staff checks in.
- Event Completed: This event is over. It’s time to finalize payment for your talent.
- Payment Sent: You’ve paid your staff and now your work is done (for this event, at least). Congrats on a successful event!
Pro Tip: Once an event is over and payment has been sent, you can archive it to declutter your Event Dashboard but retain the event information for future reference.