Now that your clients are in your PopBookings dashboard, you’re ready to start creating, booking, and monitoring events! We make it easy to create a new event for your clients. Here’s how:
How to Create a New Event
- From your PopBookings Dashboard, select “Event Dashboard” from the lefthand menu.
- Click “Create New Event” in the top right corner of the Event Dashboard.
- On the event creation screen, you can fill in all relevant information about the event, including event name, job description, additional information for booked talent, venue (location), dates and shifts
- You can make an event “Private” and available to talent by invitation only, or “Public” and available to everyone in your talent database, by toggling the bar on the far right.
- Once you have input the relevant event information, you can add documents to the event for by click on the 'Add Doc' icon. These documents are viewable to talent who are booked for the event and can be PDF's or JPG of things like product briefs, sample set up pictures or other documents necessary for completion of the event.
- Click “Continue to Talent Booking” at the top right to search for talent and send invites for this event to talent.
Pro Tip: You can assign the event to a client by clicking on “Client: none selected” and choosing the client from the drop down menu. Click “Save” to return to the event creation screen. Note: If you don't have a client set up yet, you can do it from the 'Clients' section in your left side menu