It’s easy to create new, unique profile tags for your Talent Database! Here’s how:
How to Add New Profile Tags
- From the PopBookings dashboard, select “Account Settings” from the lefthand menu.
- In your account settings page, choose “Tags” from the tabs at the top of the screen.
- Once you’re in the “Tags” screen, you can add customized profile tags by clicking the “+ Add Tag” button to the right of your screen.
- To manage existing tags, simply hover over them to reveal “edit” and “delete” options.
How Do I Link and Use Profile Tags in my Talent Database?
Now that you've created your tags, add them to your talent profiles and start using unique and targeted searches.
- Access the selected talent profile from your database and click on the 'Notes' icon.
- On the Notes page, click in the 'Add Tags' box of the 'Profile Tags' section
- Next you can check on the appropriate tags you want to add to the profile and you're set to search.
Pro Tip: Customized profile tags are a great way to increase your search options in the Talent Database. The talent does not have visibility to the tags on their profiles and you can add and remove as you'd like. Searching with tags is easy by clicking on the icon and then selecting tags you want to search by.